- Posted: over a month ago
- $27 Hourly
Our client, a nationwide leader in home goods products is seeking an experienced Production Mechanic join their growing team in West Warwick.
- 5-10 years’ experience with manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Mechanical aptitude to utilize hand tools, basic electric tools and measuring devices without supervision
- Repair equipment to OEM standards and specifications
- Independent setup of line configurations in accordance to manufacturing and quality specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, piping and control
- Complete work orders; request new work orders, communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to read
- and write English.
- Fabricate new parts via duplication of existing or from blueprint, ability to weld, braze, operate acetylene
- Operate standard shop equipment including lathe, milling machine, drill press, etc.
- Working knowledge of pumps, bearings, bushings, power transmissions, vacuum, pneumatic, cooling
- systems and components.
- Ability to troubleshoot breakdowns of machinery.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, methods, and standards in adherence with Good
- Manufacturing Procedures (GMP)
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, methods, and standards in adherence with Safety
- Follow bargaining unit Labor agreement in accordance with company objectives.
- Capable of extended hour commitment
- Understanding of the operating details of converting and packaging equipment within the department.
- General knowledge of soap processing equipment and soap characteristics as they are related to the
- efficient operation of the converting and packaging equipment.
- Understanding of quality parameters as they related to finished product.
- Feedback is essential to good performance. Two-way communication is encouraged between Manager
- and operator on a continuing basis.
- Maintain an acceptable level of orderliness and cleanliness in areas of assigned work.
- Understanding of and adherence to machine safety.
- Ability to clearly communicate with maintenance coworkers, manufacturing personnel, floor supervisors
- and management.
- Ability to coordinate with vendors, OEMs, and company representatives
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to multi-task assignments as needed
- Ability to decipher root cause failure, repair machinery and document condition with corrective action
- Complete knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations including but not limited to LO/TO, hoist,
- electrical, guarding, PPE, etc.
- Math skills to calculate basic math, geometry layout, distance/area/volume, tolerance computation,
- metric and standard conversations.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!Recruiter's Name: Katie FiaschiRecruiter's Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
AddressWest Warwick, RI