Our client, a leader in HVAC repair & service, based in the New Orleans metro area, has an immediate need for HVAC Technicians for residential work servicing the New Orleans, North & South Shore areas.
Our candidate of choice has the ability to work independently as you will be provided a company truck and dispatch daily to assigned worksites.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for primarily residential and some commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems
- Travel to job sites in the service area, and work with dispatch to ensure the schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service the emergency needs of our customers
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities on the latest industry technologies
- Identify, report and educate the homeowner on potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services)
- We offer competitive pay, commission plus bonus
- Company pays 50% of employee’s premium for health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company Truck (we pay fuel, tolls, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- Room for advancement and low turnover. We are constantly growing!
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!Recruiter's Name: Adam RosenfeldRecruiter's Email Address: email@example.comApply Now