An industry leader in plumbing & HVAC repair is seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join their growing team in Queens, New York.
Our candidate of choice will bring at minimum of five years commercial HVAC experience.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Service Technician:
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical components of central air systems, mini-split systems, heat pump systems, and forced air systems
- Service and maintain hot water boilers including high efficiency comb-units
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Understand company pricing structure and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature prior to and at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including cell phone number and email address.
- Document and take pictures of all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and explain fully to the customer the appropriate remedy.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
Requirements of the HVAC Service Technician:
- Mechanics minimum 5 years’ experience
- Must have knowledge of gas heating systems, roof tops, furnaces, heat pumps, ductless units, replacement units
- Experience in commercial is a must
- Great knowledge of Air conditioning & heating
- Knowledge of piping (sweat, braze, thread), control wiring and start-ups
- Well organized, positive attitude.
- Dependable & available for on call rotation
- Clean Driver’s License
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification
- Hand tools
- Osha 30 certificate
Compensation of the HVAC Service Technician:
- Great benefits
- Awesome work/life balance and great culture
Please apply today to be one of the first people considered for this position!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!Recruiter's Name: Troy MayfieldRecruiter's Email Address: email@example.comApply Now