- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a global electromechanical manufacturing company, has an immediate need for an experienced Electronics Engineer, to join their winning team in Providence.
Our candidate of choice will be the electronics engineer for existing and new product design in the portable safety device industry. You will be responsible for the design and development of electronic/electrical designs for consumer safety products such as GFCI, LCDI, and other portable safety products and participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, from concept through production launch as well as providing sustaining engineering product support to global team.
- Design/Develop/Test of electronic/electrical circuits to meet functional product objectives.
- Provide electronic/electrical design solutions to Engineering team
- Analyze, debug, refine circuit designs
- Generate electrical schematics, PCB artwork, board layout and assembly
- Build breadboard circuits and proto-types
- Drive product qualification testing and regulatory approvals
- Assist in bringing products through production
- Provide product support by identifying issues, resolving required changes, and supporting production through the product lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years applicable industry experience
- Proven success designing, debugging, and testing analog / digital circuits
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical Software
- Capable of providing product support to global manufacturing team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills’
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates considered for the role!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Elgen Staffing
Get fresh Electronic Manufacturing Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.