A cutting-edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic CDL Drivers who are interested in an exciting career in the growing environmental services industry!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers! We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pickup and delivery of hazardous and regulated medical waste with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Develop a complete understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Execute onsite support services for the entire lifecycle of a hazardous materials management programs at client sites by performing chemical inventories, segregating chemicals, and shipping hazardous waste off-site.
- Characterize, consolidate, pack, and ship hazardous waste for clients per RCRA and DOT regulations.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork, including required driver's daily logs.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
Our client offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- $18 - $24 an hour
- Up to 60 hours of work a week plus time and a half
- Home every day (Monday through Friday)
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Hazmat Endorsement Preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience operating vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field
- Self-motivation with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
Please apply today to be one of the first people considered for this position!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!