Virginia Beach, VA
- Over a month ago
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications. This position will work alongside Salesforce Administrators and other business analysts in the Information Systems team.
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?