Experienced Multi-Family Construction Project Manager - Greenville, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Elford, Inc. has openings for experienced Construction Project Managers! Experience on Multi-Family, Education, and/or Healthcare projects is a plus! Come grow with us and put your talents to use where they will be appreciated and acknowledged!
Key responsibilities of the position are:
- Provide leadership to the project team, including Owner representatives, design professionals, subcontractors, vendors/suppliers.
- Perform set-up and maintenance of all aspects of construction project management, which includes the planning, directing meetings, writing contracts, scheduling, and budgeting necessary prior to the start of the project.
- Manage the planning and scheduling functions, which provide for the development of an overall project schedule, the establishment of project milestone dates, and the development of project standards and/or regulations.
- Participate in the necessary expediting to ensure the proper and timely delivery of Shop Drawings and Submittals, requests for information, construction materials, labor requirements, change-order pricing, and related approvals.
- Manage Elfords financial responsibility to ensure the profitability of the project.
- Responsible for project cost management. Review and give approval when appropriate to contractor and material supplier invoices, company invoices, change order pricing information, project budgets, and billing utilizing a standard cost code system.
- Establish and maintain the flow of information and positive working relationships with design professionals. subcontractors, customers, material suppliers, and other internal and external individuals having an interest in the success of the project.
- Participates in, directs the flow of, and prepares minutes on regular job meetings held with representatives of the Owner, subcontractors, architects, and related individuals.
- Ensure proper and thorough project documentation.
- Participate as requested in marketing and business development activities.
- Work with the Project Superintendent to ensure the project is constructed and completed according to schedule, within safety and quality expectations.
College degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering or equivalent. 6+ years of practical employment experience in the Construction Industry is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MOS 12H, 3E5, 13, CB, BU, EA
ConstructionView all jobs at Elford, Inc