Eley Guild Hardy Architects, PA Jackson, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eley Guild Hardy Architects (EGH) is seeking an experienced, motivated, high performing, skilled individual to join the Architectural Team at our Jackson, MS office. Working under the supervision of a Principal and Project Manager, the Senior Architect will be responsible for production of construction documents and related activities.
Commensurate with experience.
Benefit package also commensurate with the level of knowledge and experience including health insurance, disability, 401K, paid time off and a bonus structure.
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an NAAB-accredited program.
· Minimum 10 years of project architect experience
· Proficiency in relevant software and office systems including Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently and collaboratively as an integrated team member.
Eley Guild Hardy Architects, PAWhy Work Here?
Exciting, Fast-Paced & Rewarding Company with Great Benefits
329 East Capitol St. JacksonJackson, MS