We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for the management, materials, scheduling, job set up and close out packages related to all underground utility, civil construction, vac operations and specialty services projects.
- Diggers Hotline Tickets
- Ordering Materials
- Job Set Up and Close Out Packages
- Logistics and scheduling
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between company and customer aspects of projects
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in project coordination or other related fields
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Graduate or Equivalent GED
- Post High School Continuing Education in related field
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
This position will require 45 to 50 hours per week depending on projects and company needs. A flexible schedule for some early mornings or late afternoons will required at times.
Most time is spent in a climate-controlled office environment, but travel to supply houses, shippers and other business support services outside the office may be required.
This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
Why Work Here?We are professionals in excavating, foundation construction, underground electrical contracting, and trenching. Our crews are made up of skilled electricians, heavy equipment operators, and concrete experts. We specialize in customizing equipment and job site teams to meet the unique requirements of each job. Elexco, Inc. has been in business for 24 years and is looking to grow with new employees who can add to our strong foundation.
Awesome Family Oriented Company, Great Benefits, Room for Growth