We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Accounting Responsibilities
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Qualified individual will have a high school education, additional administrative schooling a plus and/or have 2 plus years in similar field/position. A strong customer service attitude and background a must. Willingness to work as a team player and assist co-workers will have a strong influence on the selection process.
Successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding communications skills and be able to type with a high level of accuracy. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is needed as well as familiarization with vary office machines typically found in a construction organization.
The Administrative Assistance must have the ability to be a calming presence during stress and eminent deadlines. Quick analytical skills and decision-making capabilities are required.
This position will require 25 to 30 hours per week depending on projects and company needs. A flexible schedule for some early mornings or late afternoons may be required at times.
Compensation and benefits based on experience.