Senior 3D Environment Artist
Eleventh Hour Games
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Senior 3D Environment Artist for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for creating and implementing stunning 3D environments. You will collaborate with concept artists, 3D modelers, Animators and Lore Experts in order to broaden the world of Last Epoch.
- Model high quality environment pieces based on our concepts, theme and lore.
- Work closely with 2D Concept Artists to build life into the game
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within time and technical constraints while actively participating in artistic, creative and technical, problem-solving
- Design and hand sculp buildings, architecture, and props that spans all 4 Eras within Last Epoch.
- Organize and own your task column, making sure to keep it populated and ready for your work to be moved forward with the pipeline
- Attend meetings, remove blockers and voice your suggestions while taking feedback
- Creative and passionate about ARPGs and fantasy worlds
- Strong portfolio showcasing a good range of artistic abilities.
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- 2+ years of experience as a 3D Environment Artist in professional game development
- Self-starter, team-driven and organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrable mastery of the following tools: ZBrush, Substance Painter, 3D Max, Maya, and Photoshop
- Solid Knowledge of architectural principles
- Full understanding of the game development pipeline
- Experienced in using the Unity game engine.
- Experience shipping one or more game is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Eleventh Hour Games
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Senior Environment Artist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.