Senior Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It's an exciting time to be part of Eleven Software, a leader in managed Wi-Fi technology. Our cloud-based platform, ElevenOS, is driving twenty million authentications every day. We help people connect with loved ones and teammates around the world and are trusted by brands like Charter/Spectrum, AT&T, Hilton, Marriott, Cisco, Aruba and others to deploy, manage, and operate brand-compliant guest and resident Wi-Fi programs globally. Our platform provides control, visibility, and consistent user experiences for network engineers, property staff, and network users across service providers and hardware vendors, giving brands the flexibility they need to operate a footprint-wide Wi-Fi amenity program in a dynamic, heterogeneous business and technology environment. Our technology provides a seamless, at-home like Wi-Fi experience for network users. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be helping Eleven make the complex as simple as possible by building the configuration, management, and reporting features service providers and brands need to operate and monetize large portfolios of Wi-Fi networks. You'll join a people first, customer focused organization, and you'll be at the center of our growth plans and continued success.
Senior Product Managers at Eleven are experienced and entrepreneurial leaders who are driven to deliver value by solving the right customer problems. This role partners with key internal and external stakeholders to define and adjust priorities for your portfolio or product line in order to meet the needs of the markets we serve within the context of Eleven’s overall product strategy. This role is both internal and external facing; Senior Product Managers are adept at gathering and synthesizing complex, matrixed end-user needs and turning those into features and capabilities of our B2B2C platform that customers are eager to pay for.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Product and has no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as the owner and visionary for assigned components or products within ElevenOS:
- Establish a product vision and roadmap that supports and aligns with the overall product strategy and vision
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, becoming an expert in the customer’s “jobs to be done” and continuously working to find ways to deliver more value
- Facilitate product and/or feature definition, design, and scoping in collaboration with UX, engineering, and product operations, keeping the customer experience at the center of your work
- Own the successful delivery of roadmap items to partners and customers in collaboration with engineering and product operations
- Be the “chief sales engineer” for your product(s) as needed, ready to demonstrate and sell the value of the ElevenOS platform and your products within it to partners and potential customers
- Be the main point of contact for your product(s) for internal stakeholders and key partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with tech vendors and integration partners who are relevant to this role
- Participate in industry workgroups and associations and provide thought leadership on emerging trends and technologies
- Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to delivering value
- Be adept at telling compelling stories about highly technical subject matter to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels, from engineers to the CEO
- Adopt a “security by design” mindset, addressing information security and compliance requirements throughout the product development lifecycle
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers. Currently, this job operates in a home office environment. There is a 10% travel requirement for this role.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- You’ve been a product manager for a complex product at an enterprise SaaS company for at least five years; you’ve done all the things listed under “Essential Job Functions” before and have stories to tell; you’ve launched multiple new products
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others
- You’re dedicated to your craft and you want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis
- You are flexible in your work style and comfortable working within various workflows and development methodologies
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skillsets
- You are okay with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You love to write
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, and also diving into the weeds
- Working knowledge of wireless networks, protocols, and hardware a major plus, but not required
- A willingness to learn networking technology is essential
Get fresh Senior Compensation Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.