Elevator Controls Corporation has an immediate opening for a mechanical electronics technician to perform bench-type test and repair processes to complete electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling. Candidates must have experience repairing PCA boards to component level, be self motivated to handle a heavy work load and be willing to learn our various designs and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Test, build, data collection, troubleshooting and repair to the component level.
· Perform tests to insure the proper operation of new and existing products.
· Perform troubleshooting and diagnosis to the system and perform repairs as required to bring products to full operational capability.
· Ability to learn all board designs and test and repair same.
· Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
· Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
· Cross-train in other production areas (i.e., Test Technician).
- Must have Electronic Technical education.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PCA repair.
- Ability to read and interpret electromechanical system documentation including schematics and diagrams.
- Ability to safely and properly select and use appropriate test equipment and tools to effectively test, troubleshoot and repair PCA boards.
Candidates must have great attention to detail with the ability to troubleshoot circuit boards to the component level.
Elevator Controls is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.