About the Job
Elevation Marketing is a mid-sized, full-service B2B only marketing communications agency, located in Mesa, Arizona and San Francisco California. Our client roster includes 26 companies with revenues of over $1B annually and a variety of other small and medium sized companies. We are in growth mode and are adding to our team of outstanding, high-performing, ultra-driven, highly-collaborative teammembers to keep up with our clients and their demands on us.
We’re looking for a seasoned SR.Account Managerwith solid agency experience. This position’s ultimate responsibility is to work with our Account Directors to help guide clients through their engagement with our agency while ensuring the alignment of marketing strategies with overall business goals for each client they serve.
The position will help manage, plan, develop and execute marcom programs for national and international B2B clients. If you’re a motivated, high-quality thinker with 5-7 years of agency experience who is willing to bend-over-backwards to help our clients achieve their goals, please get in touch with us. You’ll find the work interesting, energizing and challenging.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Services – leading and spearheading regular account marketing and planning services for clients and offering up ideas and tactics to drive their businesses forward.
- Creating & Maintaining Ongoing Marketing Plan–driving an overall marketing plan and projects for clients.
- Evaluation & Results Delivery– monitoring the success and adjusting as necessary to meet the goals of the agreed upon plan or marketing initiatives.
- Review & Delivery of Agency Output– reviewing and authorizing final deliverables to client to ensure they are on brand, on strategy and on message.
- Client Satisfaction & Swift Problem Resolution– staying informed on all activities that are being performed on client accounts.
- Serve as proactive communication conduit between Clients, traffic managers and strategy
- Understand client specific needs to create effective marketing programs
- Prepare project briefs/plan for internal and external teams
- Regular communication with clients and Elevation staff on project/account status
- Share marketing results to team/company on a regular basis
- Involvement in regular account meetings, new business presentations
- Assist in the writing of SOW’s
- Co-manage budgets and projects
- Ensure client satisfaction and swift problem resolution
- Develop and regularly monitor overall account budgets
- Develop in-account growth
- Independently make decisions based on company standards
- Complete internal and external training modules as dictated by management
Experience and Skill Sets
- 5+ years of agency experience with 3+ years of proven account and client management skills. If you don’t have agency experience, then please do not apply for this position.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or related field
- Ability to communicate and present with energy and certainty to clients, internal staff and the executive team
- Competence in independently initiating and executing both online and offline marcom efforts
- Problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills who exercises good judgment
- Outgoing personality with ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships
- Excellent multi-tasker who is capable of delegating authority and tasks, with follow up
- Understanding of corporate dynamics in complex B2B channels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter and learn quickly, thoroughly and in detail
- Expertise in the ability to lead and foster successful lines of communication
- Experience with Workamajig project management software is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing research and ability to provide tracking/reporting metrics for clients
- Must be able to react and adjust to change quickly environment
Compensation and Benefits
Elevation strives to provide some of the best agency compensation and benefit packages in the great southwest. The job is in Gilbert, AZ (just off the Loop 202 expressway) and less than one mile from over 50 restaurants. Our business is all about collaboration, so we do not offer telecommuting currently, but we do offer flex hours depending on the position and clients. Employees can start at any time between 7 AM and 9 AM and finish between 4 PM and 6 PM based on client demands and department structure. Elevation pays for 95% of employee’s life, health and long-term disability insurance. Elevation offers vision, dental and a variety of other benefits that an employee can purchase. The kitchen area is full of free snacks and beverages. Tuition reimbursement is available. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.