Social Media Director & Strategist (Advertising Agency)
Elevation Marketing Gilbert, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elevation Marketing is a mid-sized, full-service B2B only marketing communications agency, located in Mesa, Arizona and San Francisco California. Our client roster includes 32 companies with revenues of over $1B annually and a variety of other small and medium sized companies. We are in growth mode and are adding to our team of outstanding, high-performing, ultra-driven, highly collaborative team members to keep up with our clients and their demands on us.
The Social Media Director & Strategist owns the process from the evaluation and audits of client social programs and platforms to the development of the social media strategies and the implementing of tactics. The position will engage audiences on social platforms and help lead, manage, plan, develop and execute social programs for national and international B2B clients.
If you’re a motivated, strategic thinker and someone who can also implement tactics then this position is for you.
This role requires experience managing social media programs and strategies for corporate brands preferably in a marketing or advertsising agency setting.
This Role Will
- Deliver fresh thinking and innovative B2B social media solutions for our clients
- Conduct and deliver audits outlining opportunities for better engagement and optimization within clients’ targeted social platforms
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design, present and implement social media strategies that align with our clients’ business goals and integrated marketing/communications strategies
- Set specific objectives and report on KPIs and ROI of our social media efforts
- Generate, curate edit, publish and share engaging content on behalf of our clients (e.g. original text, photos, videos and industry news, etc.)
- ·Create and execute efforts to drive engagement with audiences and followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ configuration and design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, company information, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Additional Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to engage and leverage industry influencers in support of client campaigns and objectives
- Work collaboratively with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Support Account Services and New Business in helping to pitch social media capabilities
- Manage the agency’s social media strategy and efforts
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to add diversity into the marketing mix for lager integrated marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Create and document processes for scalable growth
- Assist with the hiring and training of future team members
- Proven experience creating and executing social media strategies to drive measurable results
- Hands on experience in content management and excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) organically and using social platform management tools (e.g. Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of major social media platforms and networks
- Understanding of UTM tracking with hands on experience setting up and validating social tracking pixels
- Familiarity with of SEO, keyword research and analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to meet multiple deadlines concurrently
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Be comfortable stretching your skillsets and experience to tackle new challenges
- 2-4 years experience driving B2B social and digital media efforts and hands on social implementation for a digital or traditional agency or a business engaged in B2B commerce.
- Full knowledge set including hands on experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Hands on social networker and actively engaged in a variety of other social platforms and activities online.
- Experience with creating and guiding social strategy and tactical implementation.
- Experience presenting ideas and marketing plans to clients.
About Our Values
Over time, we find that employees who live out our values, enjoy their experience and stay and prosper over a long period of time at Elevation. We try to live out the following values each and every day. We are not perfect, but we try:
- People: Each employee, partner and client deserve to reach their full potential.
- Integrity: Honesty, truth-telling, and transparency must always exist.
- Collaboration: Creating great marketing relies on each stakeholder to fully engage in the process without personal, professional or relational roadblocks.
- Results: As individuals, we own our successes, the success of our fellow employees and the success of our clients.
- Evolution: With purpose, as individuals and as an agency, we embrace tomorrow’s opportunities through continuous planning, self-assessment, training, learning, and activation.
Compensation and Benefits
Elevation strives to provide some of the best agency compensation and benefit packages in the great southwest. The job is in Gilbert, AZ (just off the Loop 202 expressway) and less than one mile from over 50 restaurants. Our business is all about collaboration, so we do not offer telecommuting currently, but we do offer flex hours depending on the position and clients. Employees can start at any time between 7 AM and 9 AM and finish between 4 PM and 6 PM based on client demands and department structure. Elevation pays for 95% of employee’s life, health and long-term disability insurance. Elevation offers vision, dental and a variety of other benefits that an employee can purchase. The kitchen area is full of free snacks and beverages. Tuition reimbursement is available. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.
Elevation MarketingWhy Work Here?
Work with some of biggest brands in the United States.
Founded in 1999, Elevation Marketing is a top business-to-business integrated marketing communications agency based in Gilbert, Arizona with an office in San Francisco, California. Serving high-profile clients locally, nationally and internationally, Elevation provides comprehensive and strategic communication services including branding, web design, advertising, public relations, direct marketing, market research, interactive, event marketing, lead generation services and graphic design. For more information about Elevation Marketing, please visit www.elevationb2b.com.
275 E. Rivulon BlvdGilbert, AZ