Group Account Director (Marketing & Advertising Agency)
Elevation Marketing Gilbert, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elevation Marketing is a mid-sized, full-service B2B only marketing communications agency, located in Gilbert, Arizona and San Francisco, California. Our client roster includes over 32 companies with revenues of over $1B annually and a variety of other small and medium sized companies. We are adding to our team of outstanding, high-performing, ultra-driven, highly-collaborative team members to keep up with our clients and their demands on us.
Sound like you? Then read on.
The Group Account Director directly manages key agency accounts plus they are responsible for guiding smaller accounts through the oversight and direction of Account Directors, Managers and Executives who are part of their team. This role will also help support the strategic and high-level tactical efforts inside various accounts that their teams support including high level account planning, marketing strategy, client branding, lead gen and other B2B marketing activities that Elevation engages in on behalf of its clients.
- Account Leadership: ability to lead clients and their businesses to help drive measurable B2B marketing ROI results through strategy, planning, and executional excellence.
- Marketing Leadership: full understanding of complete suite of B2B marketing service offerings and the ability to drive research, strategy, innovation and brand solutions.
- Account Services: ability to work hands on with certain accounts, developing account strategies, account plans and helping to manage and execute client work as needed.
- Team Leadership: leadership, mentoring and coaching of assigned account team between 1 and 4 members.
- Account Growth: ability to manage, lead and grow key accounts and keep a high account retention rate.
- New Business: the ability to understand businesses quickly and provide support for the late stages of the sales journey including help presenting initial marketing thoughts, scope of works, etc.
Key Measurable KPI’s
· Client Satisfaction (Results)
· Client Retention
· In Account Growth
· Quality of Work and Deliverables
· Team and Agency Utilization
- Managing and supporting core agency account services processes.
- Ability to lead brand, strategy, and develop full scoped B2B marketing plans for CMO’s of global brands.
- Ensuring the team is consistently delivering top quality outputs.
- Lead junior account staff to help generate new ideas to help our clients grow their businesses.
- Proposal Writing & Planning – ability to write proposals and SOW’s
- Interacting with creative service team leads to ensure team is following process and providing quality inputs
- Evaluation & Results Delivery – monitoring the success of client programs as provided by the team and suggest adjustments as necessary to meet the goals of the agreed upon plan or marketing initiatives.
- Review & Delivery of Agency Output – reviewing and authorizing final deliverables to client through our creative and account teams to ensure they are on brand, on strategy and on message.
- Client Satisfaction & Swift Problem Resolution – staying informed on all activities that are being performed on client accounts.
- New Business Support – Support new business on an as needed basis.
- Understand client specific needs to create effective marketing plans and programs.
- Review project briefs/plans for internal and external teams.
- Share marketing results to team/company on a regular basis.
- Involvement in regular account planning meetings and new business presentations.
- Assist in the writing of new business proposals and strategy engagements as needed.
- Ensure client satisfaction and swift problem resolution.
- Independently make decisions based on company standards.
- Seek and develop an internal mentor-based relationship to help train and guide employees.
Skills and Experience
Elevation is a marketing agency with high profile national clients. They demand experienced employees and highly experienced agencies to work on their accounts. This job requires a person with 10+ years marketing experience (both agency and client side) with some experience in the B2B marketing space. You must have demonstrated management ability in the account services space inside an agency. You must be passionate about client service, account planning, branding, strategy and mentoring staff with demonstrated experience in all areas. Resumes without agency experience will not be considered. Finally, you must be comfortable helping our staff grow accounts understanding that agency net account growth is the one KPI’s that captures your success as a team manager.
About Our Values
Over time, we find that employees who live out our values, enjoy their experience and stay and prosper over a long period of time at Elevation. We try to live out the following values each and every day. We are not perfect but we try:
People: Each employee, partner and client deserves to reach their full potential.
Integrity: Honesty, truth-telling, and transparency must always exist.
Collaboration: Creating great marketing relies on each stakeholder to fully engage in the process without personal, professional or relational roadblocks.
Results: As individuals, we own our successes, the success of our fellow employees and the success of our clients.
Evolution: With purpose, as individuals and as an agency, we embrace tomorrow’s opportunities through continuous planning, self-assessment, training, learning, and activation.
Compensation and Benefits
Elevation strives to provide some of the best agency compensation and benefit packages in the great southwest. The job is in Gilbert, AZ (just off the Loop 202 expressway) and less than one mile from over 50 restaurants. Elevation pays for 95% of employee’s life, health and long-term disability insurance. Elevation offers vision, dental and a variety of other benefits that an employee can purchase. The kitchen area is full of free snacks and beverages. Tuition reimbursement is available. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above but is at the higher end of market rates for agency work in the Valley.
Elevation MarketingWhy Work Here?
Work with some of biggest brands in the United States.
Founded in 1999, Elevation Marketing is a top business-to-business integrated marketing communications agency based in Gilbert, Arizona with an office in San Francisco, California. Serving high-profile clients locally, nationally and internationally, Elevation provides comprehensive and strategic communication services including branding, web design, advertising, public relations, direct marketing, market research, interactive, event marketing, lead generation services and graphic design. For more information about Elevation Marketing, please visit www.elevationb2b.com.
275 E. Rivulon BlvdGilbert, AZ