- Posted: over a month ago
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
We believe care goes beyond a medical chart. With kindness and integrity as our guide, we strive for excellence in every interaction.
- Generous Bonuses
- Growth Opportunities - DOUBLE your salary
- Health Benefits
Certified Nursing Assistant Summary:
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the care plan of each resident based on established nursing care procedures and at the direction of supervisor. CNA also ensures resident's needs are maintained with highest degree of dignity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing for the continuous care and comfort of assigned residents
- Feeding residents and accounting for their daily intake of food and liquids
- Assisting residents with their daily grooming and hygienic needs, including bathing, dressing and using the toilet
- Helping residents stand, walk, exercise, sit and lie down
- Safely escorting and/or transporting residents to and from their rooms and other areas of the facility.
- Fill out and maintain patient records
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least one year of previous work experience is desired
- High school diploma or GED
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant or completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant training program
- Medical insurance with Rx benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer match after one year of service
- Paid vacation
Elevation Health and Rehabilitation Center LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?