Mental Health Tech- Crisis Stabilization
- Expired: August 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Looking to be a part of something new?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Are you results-oriented, hard-working, and compassionate?
- Are you looking to develop your skills in mental health or substance use treatment?
Then here is a GREAT 1st, 2nd. OR 3rd shift opportunityin Beaver Dam providing community-based support for individuals working to establish and/or manage their mental health and/or substance use disorders. This is a NEW state-funded regional facility that will be opening in Beaver Dam in the next couple months. Support individuals stabilization after a crisis or in remaining independent in the community through supportive skill development and direct client care. Salary range $17-18. Comprehensive Benefits Package (Insurance, HSA, EAP, Free CBRF certification, in-service trainings).
- High school diploma.
- Experience in adult care, mental health or substance use services
- Caring and person-centered approach
- Valid Driver's License and eligibility to be covered by Elevate insurance coverage required to drive Elevate vehicles
Interested but don't meet all the qualifications? Research shows that women and people of color are more likely to self-select out if they don't meet every qualification. At Elevate we are determined to build a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace where everyone can thrive. If you are excited about this position but don't meet every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this or other positions in our agency!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or status as a veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
AddressBeaver Dam, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Elevate