Experiential Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elevate provides global people solutions that deliver impact for brands and their partners. We are an award-winning global people-powered agency creating compelling human connections with brands underpinned by clever use of data and technology. Our partnerships around the world Level-Up retail, live & virtual event, influencer, and healthcare experiences that deliver real business impact. We prove the impact of people's experiences through our best-in-class measurement platform, IMPACT.
Our offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, Vienna have a truly global reach and genuine local relevance.
The Special Projects Account Manager will drive the day-to-day program delivery for a specific large-scale client project within our business. Reporting directly to the Special Projects Director, the Special Projects Account Manager will work in conjunction to set and meet client deadlines, provide frequent status updates and manage the day-to-day of the Staffing Managers assigned to your account. Additionally, the Special Projects Account Manager will support the delivery of the vision of making Elevate the first choice of a staffing agency for special projects clients in the US by providing exceptional product knowledge and service levels that communicate and live the values that underpin the Company's service proposition.
The Special Projects Account Manager is passionate about the Experiential/Brand Marketing Industry and provides world-class customer service and problem-solving to clients and colleagues alike.
People, People – The Special Projects Account Manager is an approachable individual with an "open-door" policy to assist team members with many necessities in and outside of their department. In addition, this individual strives to build rapport among teammates and create a bond of solidarity so that each department works seamlessly together to bring the Company and individual goals to fruition.
Elevation – Working with Staffing Managers on both an individual and team basis to help develop their performance in all facets, edify them for their efforts, and ultimately drive people to be the best they can be daily.
Take Pride- Taking ownership in implementing all key department processes & procedures to track and monitor growth in company revenue, internal employee growth trajectories, and client/brand growth on an annual basis.
Better Together – Working in conjunction with the extended Account Management & Staffing Management Teams to drive processes, provide hands-on training, and ensure quality & excellence with every opportunity.
- Works closely with Project Director to manage all markets
- Manages all Elevate HUB Operation Managers
- Responsible for Ensuring all reporting is accurate and complete
- Coordinates with Elevate HUB Operations Managers and Elevate Staffing
- Managers for all staffing needs as they arise, including schedules, additional asks, staff feedback, etc.
- Creates, Implements, Manages and tracks BA performance and incentive program.
- Participates in Weekly Client Meetings
- Help build, manage and develop a team of A-Player Staffing Managers in line with Elevate's Special Projects Delivery Pod. Manage and balance team workloads, allocate staffing resources to new programs and continue to drive efficiency from within the team.
- Maintain a 90% client satisfaction rating across special projects; tracked by Elevate's customer satisfaction survey and/or documented via thorough wrap-up calls for each program.
- Be the primary point of contact with your Special Projects Director and general liaison for your project's client contact.
- Create training material and serve as a critical player in the training process of new Account Managers and Staffing Managers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key account contacts and Elevate SMT leadership.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Monitor and analyze client's usage of our product
- Work in conjunction with the Special Projects Director to resource the Special Projects Delivery Team based on the volume of work within your assigned program.
- Provide exceptional organization of all converted programs through Asana boards for clear status updates and visibility to the greater team.
- Work in conjunction with Client Dev Director & Client Ops Director to grow client contacts by
- Ensure billing and invoicing are completed timely and accurately for the entire duration of your project.
- Ensuring Quality/Consistency in the execution of your project through daily and weekly check-ins with your extended delivery team.
- Ensure weekly pipeline updates are updated in Salesforce for all closed won schedules related to your project.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Strongly Preferred
- Ideally, 5+ Years of Customer Service/Sales Experience
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers in a diverse, positive, culture-centered work environment.
- Capacity to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and complex tasks in a fast-paced setting along with attention to detail, persistence, and follow-through.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer/software skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Salesforce, Asana, Sharepoint & more.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with talking on the phone and the ability to carry on a business conversation with decision-makers.
The job description is not all-inclusive. Elevate reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in working at this fun, fast-paced office and if you have the relevant experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Elevate Staffing Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment.
BusinessView all jobs at Elevate Staffing
Get fresh Manager Brand Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.