Elevate's Affiliated Law Firm, Elevate Next, is looking for a Paralegal with privacy experience to work with one of their top banking clients. The role will be for a duration of 6 months with a strong possibility of extension in their NY, NY or Raleigh, NC locations. The ideal candidate will have experience working with GDPR and CCPA regulations in the banking industry.
Skills for Success:
- An understanding of privacy laws in the US, specifically in CA.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly digest complex information and make good, informed decisions.
- Professional maturity, confidence, presence and initiative.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Specifically you will:
- Making outreach to approx 400 third-party vendors of the bank, and explain to them what the privacy initiative entails and what information is needed.
- Review contracts and agreements to find privacy terms.
- Provide support in contract remediation with third parties.
- 3+ years of experience with GDPR regulations, CCPA preferred in the financial industry.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers
Follow us on social media at