Chief Accounting Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elevate Money sponsors a non-traded public REIT sold to non-accredited investors via a digital platform called www.elevate.money.
- Our REIT is called Elevate.Money REIT I and is a Reg A+ filer with the SEC.
- We need assistance in maintaining the financial records of both our REIT and our parent company, Elevate Money.
- The REIT has twice annual SEC financial reporting requirements.
- We want to maintain the books, and pay bills, on a monthly basis. Our REIT acquires commercial real estate properties and financial and accounting work associated with the REIT's properties are also required.
- FINRA Series 7 licensee a plus but not a requirement
- Manage payroll and taxes
- Regularly examine financial statements and ensure they are accurate and free of any errors
- Organize and update financial records; monitor all bookkeeping
- Analyze accounts and suggest improvements to reduce costs and increase profits
- Prepare, manage and present monthly reports
- Act as a liaison to outside auditors
Elevate MoneyWhy Work Here?
We're looking for passionate people to help take real estate investing to the next level, and we offer options packages to our employees.
We're a startup focused on bringing Real Estate investing to everyone. We make it simple and easy to invest in real estate through our UX-focused website and apps. We're starting to grow rapidly since we launched our Real Estate investment webapp in September, and are rapidly onboarding new users.
4600 Campus DriveIrvine, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elevate Money