Vice President, Enterprise & Strategic Accounts (Remote)
- Expired: July 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vice President, Enterprise & Strategic Accounts is accountable for ensuring that the company's dedication to exceptional customer service is upheld for our most important clients. They will hold each member of the Enterprise & Strategic Accounts team accountable by using measurable outcomes and will work to establish additional metrics by which to measure the success of the team. The Vice President must be a player/coach with the skills required to fill in for members of the team when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior Part 135 charter aviation experience (7+ years)
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts
- Mentor the Director and Executive Account Managers
- Expert proficiency in Excel, Word, and CRM software
- Must have strong management skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- A high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to resolve any client issue without further escalation
- Able to act on behalf of PJS with air carriers and vendors
- Expert knowledge of sourcing of aircraft for both 121/135 trips.
- Ability to align the team and oversee client interaction, quoting, and contract management
- Prior experience managing a budget and delivering revenue on forecast
- Attentive and responsive
- Lead the Enterprise & Strategic Accounts team
- Develop, maintain and grow client relationships for the Enterprise & Strategic Accounts team
- Recruit, train, and make personnel decisions for members of the team
- Other duties as assigned
- This position is remote
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of experience in the private jet industry
- Supervisory experience required
This is a career position with substantial responsibility for the most important team within the company, supporting clients with a 20+ year relationship. The nature of our industry and these clients, in particular, requires the strongest work ethic, and an ability to work hours as required by the customers' needs.
A small amount of travel is required in this position to meet with direct reports and occasionally clients or vendors.
About Elevate Aviation Group:
Elevate Aviation Group and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Private Jet Services, Elevate Jet, and Keystone Aviation and share a common mission to provide aircraft owners and flyers unsurpassed service, safety, and consultancy. Whether clients require one-off charter flights, large group travel, a flexible membership program, aircraft management services, charter revenue from owned aircraft, or aircraft acquisition and consultancy services, Elevate Aviation Group delivers highly-personalized solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
Elevate Holdings Inc
Get fresh Vice President Strategic Accounts jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.