Vice President, Enterprise & Strategic Accounts (Remote)
Elevate Holdings Inc
- Expired: July 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vice President, Enterprise & Strategic Accounts is accountable for ensuring that the company's dedication to exceptional customer service is upheld for our most important clients. They will hold each member of the Enterprise & Strategic Accounts team accountable by using measurable outcomes and will work to establish additional metrics by which to measure the success of the team. The Vice President must be a player/coach with the skills required to fill in for members of the team when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior Part 135 charter aviation experience (7+ years)
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts
- Mentor the Director and Executive Account Managers
- Expert proficiency in Excel, Word, and CRM software
- Must have strong management skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- A high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to resolve any client issue without further escalation
- Able to act on behalf of PJS with air carriers and vendors
- Expert knowledge of sourcing of aircraft for both 121/135 trips.
- Ability to align the team and oversee client interaction, quoting, and contract management
- Prior experience managing a budget and delivering revenue on forecast
- Attentive and responsive
- Lead the Enterprise & Strategic Accounts team
- Develop, maintain and grow client relationships for the Enterprise & Strategic Accounts team
- Recruit, train, and make personnel decisions for members of the team
- Other duties as assigned
- This position is remote
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of experience in the private jet industry
- Supervisory experience required
This is a career position with substantial responsibility for the most important team within the company, supporting clients with a 20+ year relationship. The nature of our industry and these clients, in particular, requires the strongest work ethic, and an ability to work hours as required by the customers' needs.
A small amount of travel is required in this position to meet with direct reports and occasionally clients or vendors.
About Elevate Aviation Group:
Elevate Aviation Group and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Private Jet Services, Elevate Jet, and Keystone Aviation and share a common mission to provide aircraft owners and flyers unsurpassed service, safety, and consultancy. Whether clients require one-off charter flights, large group travel, a flexible membership program, aircraft management services, charter revenue from owned aircraft, or aircraft acquisition and consultancy services, Elevate Aviation Group delivers highly-personalized solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
Elevate Holdings Inc
03874-4402 USAView all jobs at Elevate Holdings Inc
Get fresh VP Account Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!