Graphic Designer - Remote
- Posted: November 27, 2022
Elevate Aviation Group (EAG) is seeking a creative and collaborative Designer to join a growing company and marketing team. This exempt position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will play an instrumental role in building out the branding of Elevate Aviation Group and Private Jet Services. The Designer will utilize expert-level knowledge of design programs and create compelling customer-facing experiences for a global audience. Those experiences will include creating creative solutions for the company website, print advertising, brochures, direct mail, events, and sales support materials.
This position will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Elegantly uses type, color, illustration, textural elements and layout to achieve concept-driven design solutions.
- Designs for printed materials: including collateral, advertising, packaging, direct mail, and email.
- Designs for physical space such as tradeshows and event marketing support.
- Designs for the web, including user experience design (UX) and user interface design (UI).
- Designs and produces digital documents for large format printing (signs, banners, outdoor signage)
- Applies consistent branding to all design solutions.
- Designs, quotes, and acquires approvals for production including submitting files to production and follows-up with customers post-delivery.
- Provides document design and layout for all EAG departments to produce high-quality documents while complying with corporate branding guidelines.
- Provides accurate and complete printing details to outside vendors for print production.
- Works closely with the marketing team on design format and function, corporate brand image, printing requirements, techniques, etc.
- Consistently applies brand standards to all designs and artwork.
- Proven ability to consistently apply the brand to all designs.
- Technical expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop and Mac/PC conversion.
- Fluency in working with Google Docs, Google Slides MS Office Powerpoint, and MS Word in the application of branding to create templates.
- Has experience creating and working with brand guidelines.
- Is a creative, strategic thinker who delivers solutions.
- A portfolio showcasing outstanding conceptual thinking and design execution
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet strict production deadlines
- Possesses excellent communication skills and a positive, professional attitude.
- This is a remote based position
Required Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline.
- Proficiency with photo-editing software, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace.
- 3-4 years' experience in Graphic Design; experience designing for B2B, Luxury Brands or Aviation Industry
About Elevate Holdings:
Elevate Holdings, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries, Private Jet Services, Elevate Jet, and Keystone Aviation and share a common mission to provide aircraft owners and flyers unsurpassed service, safety, and consultancy. Whether clients require one-off charter flights, large group travel, a flexible membership program, aircraft management services, charter revenue from owned aircraft, or aircraft acquisition and consultancy services, Elevate Holdings delivers highly personalized solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
Elevate Holdings operations are based in Seabrook, NH, Salt Lake City, UT and Scottsdale, AZ.
Elevate Holdings Inc
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Elevate Holdings Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?