Senior Art Director
Elevate Healthcare Marketing Penllyn, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
A Senior Art Director has a complete understanding of concept development and design principles. He/she drives effective and efficient teamwork across assigned creative teams. He/she also works closely with supervisor and senior Creative staff and Client Engagement as the creative lead on assigned clients/brands.
Expected Work and Educational Experience
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, communications, advertising, or other related major
- 5+ plus years of advertising/communications agency (pharma agency background a plus) or corporate environment, marketing, or design studio, including at least 2 years as an Art Director (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
Expectations and Skills
- A strong conceptual thinker with an excellent understanding of design principles
- Experienced in creative resource identification and management including photographers, illustrators, video production, freelancers, designers, etc.
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations, including (but not limited to) corporate capabilities, responses to requests for information and/or proposals, and strategic communications plans based on specific client needs and issues
- Is extremely knowledgeable about the regulatory environment and applies these principles to day-to-day assignments
- Client contact and an appreciation and knowledge around appropriate and effective communications
- Driving effective and efficient teamwork
- Actively participates in the creative community, keeping a pulse on what is happening and what other agencies are doing
- Has a breadth and depth of therapeutic experience in multiple areas, including pre-launch, launch experience, and lifecycle management
- Time management- ability to manage multiple products with fast turnarounds/timelines while maintaining a high quality/standard of work.
We offer a positive, friendly environment, an incredibly hip and aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits.
Elevate Healthcare Marketing
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Elevate Healthcare Marketing