Pharmaceutical Marketing Account Executive
- Expired: August 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Pharmaceutical Marketing Account Executive will serve as a critical link between clients and Elevate. Our clients become your clients. You will be involved in and take ownership of every facet of your client's projects. While you will work closely with senior management, it is expected that you will be able to work well independently and work autonomously to develop strategic and tactical initiatives with your assigned team, managing your client's business and marketing goals.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- Demonstrated "roll-up-your-sleeves" approach to supporting the execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required. Strong problem-solving skills and a positive Yoda-like attitude. There is no try, only do!
- Excellent written communication and business writing skills for proposals and daily communications with the client
- Proven verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to listen to client's needs, identify solutions, and new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to oversee account status and ensure deadlines are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Individual and team leadership skills, an ability to grow existing accounts, as well as help with new business development
- A track record of business acumen, financial savvy, and fiscal responsibility
We are looking for experienced pharmaceutical marketing professionals with 1 to 3 years of pharmaceutical account management experience to join our team!
You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical agency experience with an understanding of the digital space and experience in print and multimedia.
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Rewards and Recognition programs
- 401K match
- Flexible work environment
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
Elevate Healthcare Marketing
AddressBlue Bell, PA
Get fresh Marketing Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.