Senior Associate, ILSFA (Technical)
- Expired: February 21, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Associate, Illinois Solar for All (ILSFA) works across functional teams, shared services, and external partners to support the implementation of the ILSFA program with a focus on ensuring that the program's requirements are met. The Illinois Solar for All Program (ILSFA), directed by the Illinois Power Agency and administered by Elevate, aims to deliver the benefits of solar and the clean energy economy to income-eligible and environmental justice communities across Illinois. The primary goal of the Senior Associate is to provide technical support across diverse ILSFA project tasks and program services and administrative support for the Vendor Manager team. This position requires GIS and process mapping experience, flexibility, and the ability to manage time effectively between a diverse set of tasks and teams.
The Senior Associate reports to the Manager, ILSFA. The ILSFA Senior Associate may support and take direction from other managers and functional teams conducting work related to the ILSFA program. This position is located in Chicago, Illinois and is currently remote.
- Support the ILSFA Program Management team in the achievement of ILSFA program milestones and deliverables.
- Manage data via Salesforce and the ILSFA website, help to ensure data is accurate and complete and that data processes are followed, and generate performance and ad-hoc reports as needed to monitor program progress and quality.
- Partner with ILSFA teams to facilitate process improvements and data analysis to support project deliverables.
- Lead GIS analysis for program reporting and website improvements.
- Assist with monitoring the ILSFA Approved Vendor (AV) inbox and support communication with internal teams and stakeholders as needed.
- Support residential solar project reviews.
- Assist Approved Vendor Managers with communication to new small residential AVs on process improvements and application submittal.
- Manage Approved Vendor customer-facing directory and email distribution list.
- Support QA/QC activities as needed, including user interface testing.
- Find opportunities to gain and maintain expertise in current Solar PV topics and literature.
- Develop technical skills related to the design of solar and community solar systems, financial models, and business models to allow an increasing level of technical assistance to program stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in staff inter-departmental teams and staff meetings and assist in other departmental and/or organizational activities as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Solar and technical education preferred
- Minimum of three (3+) years of GIS and technical project coordination and/or development
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer service skills preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address project challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to be a flexible team player adapting to priorities as needed
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Elevate.
Elevate is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elevate Energy
Get fresh Technical Support Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.