Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Job Title- Aircraft Technician (A&P)
Department- Elevate MRO
Reports to- Maintenance Technician Lead
FSLA Status- Non-Exempt
Location- Salt Lake City, UT
**Sign-on/Retention bonus program**
** Up to $2500 bonus available for those who qualify**
Who we are-
With nearly 30 years of experience in aircraft service and maintenance support, as well as 24/7 availability, Elevate MRO is the essence of dependability. Located in Salt Lake City, UT, the company is staffed by highly trained and qualified technicians capable of repairing and maintaining a wide array of turbine-powered fixed-wing aircraft.
Summary of position-
The Aviation Technician will be expected to successfully perform inspections, maintenance, and repair of customer aircraft and articles in an airworthy manner and in compliance manufacturer’s maintenance instructions and/or other approved data, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (Parts 43, 65, 145, etc.), customer requirements, and company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities-
· Documenting all work performed daily and ensuring a smooth transition between workdays/shifts.
· Accounting for all tools and equipment daily and prior to release of any aircraft or article.
· Ensuring only approved parts, materials, and tools or equipment are used in the performance of duties and fully documenting the use of all spare parts and materials utilized on assigned aircraft or articles.
· Ensuring all labor and materials are properly accounted for and are allocated to the job in an economical manner.
· Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment and controlling foreign object debris (FOD) potential.
· Maintaining job proficiency by fully participating in the company training and continuous improvement programs.
· Confidentiality of company business, projects, and plans is required and discussion with third party personnel or organizations is prohibited. Position requires compliance with a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
· Performance of other duties as assigned and/or outlined by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities-
· Minimum two (2) years of documented experience in the aircraft inspection, maintenance, and repair for the aircraft models on the Repair Station’s certificate.
· Must be knowledgeable with FAR’s and the use of manuals.
· Able to see projects through to completion and continuous updates to supervisor is required.
Education & Experience-
· Must have a valid and current FAA Airframe & Powerplant license.
· High School diploma required. Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
Schedule & Travel-
· The work schedule is driven by customer requirements and schedules; however, the typical work schedule includes five 8-hour workdays weekly on either first or second shift. Overtime, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays may be required to support customer delivery schedules.
· Travel is required for this role. Recurrent multi-day domestic and international on-site customer support trips are required.
About Elevate Aviation Group-
Elevate Aviation Group’s wholly owned subsidiaries, Private Jet Services, Elevate Jet, Keystone Aviation, and Keystone MRO, share a mission to provide aircraft owners and flyers unsurpassed service, safety and counsel. Whether clients require charter flights, large group travel, aircraft management services, aircraft maintenance or aircraft acquisition services, Elevate Aviation Group delivers highly personalized solutions to meet each client’s unique needs.Requirements:
Elevate Aviation Group LLCSalt Lake City, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.