We're still hiring and focused on expanding diversity in the workplace and helping our veterans!
Key skills: InterSystems: HealthShare and HealthConnect, Health Information Exchange (HIE), Enterprise Architecture, Interoperability
Note - this is a remote position working primarily EST but could move to on-site work in Kansas City.
Support the Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization critical integration between Cerner, VA and non-VA systems using HealthShare HealthConnect. The candidate will lead a Cerner integration project from a project management standpoint by being a trusted advisor to the client and will leverage knowledge and experience in project management, enterprise architecture, risk identification, executive reporting, organization skills, and agile framework. Ensure efficient analyst coordination and collaboration through meeting set up and management and knowledge management best practices. Support development and coordination with Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) at the project, program, and program integration levels.
The Technical Project Manager will execute various aspects of a complex healthcare modernization project. A successful candidate will have experience managing enterprise architecture Information Technology related projects. They will also be well versed in lifecycle and project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, PMP), and have experience in measuring performance, tracking costs, schedule, and knowledge management best practices. They will also be effective at identifying, managing, and mitigating risks.
Experience with Department of Veteran's Affairs (VA) legacy EHR Vista, the commercial software - Cerner Millennium, HealthShare, HealthConnect, or Department of Defense (DOD) EHR - DHMSM - MHS Genesis is considered a strong plus!
Elentic prides itself on being a risk-focused company and as such, key success criteria are being able to identify and mitigate risks. We believe that this is best accomplished through transparent and open and honest communication. Therefore, a successful candidate will be a strong team player and able to communicate effectively across a multidisciplinary team (e.g. electronic health care SMEs, IT operation engineering SMEs, and business/project analysts).
This position requires risk management, budget support, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination. It interfaces with business, system owners, development teams, agencies, and joint efforts. A successful candidate will be able to manage project actions (e.g., Cost, Schedule, and Risk), support Microsoft (MS) SharePoint and other Knowledge Management tools, and provide executive-level project status reporting, including MS PowerPoint and dashboarding. In other words assisting the lead Project Managers in the management of multiple projects, coordinating efforts across organization pillars and work efforts.
- Able to create project objectives, work breakdown structures, estimates, scheduling, and contingency planning and trade-offs among scope, schedule, and resources.
- Able to logically define milestones, deliverables, resources, and timelines.
- Able to identify project risk and mitigation strategies, solutions and plans.
- Able to understand, assess and assure quality standards for projects are met.
- Identify, monitor and forecast all financials associated with the project, including resources, software, hardware, and travel.
- Manage the project scope and document requirements changes through a formal change process.
- Able to manage, measure, report status, and progress of plan tasks and deliverables utilizing approved tools.
- Knows and applies project management standards, best practices, and methodologies associated with the IT industry
- Experience managing Information Technology and enterprise architecture projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific and/or technical discipline.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- At least 10 years experience working within Project Management discipline including significant experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Well versed in lifecycle and project management methodologies (software development lifecycle, Agile Scrum, SAFe, and PMP)
- Familiar with Software and Application Integration Concepts
- Able to tracking costs, schedule, critical path management, performance progress, and identify and mitigate risks
- Able to work within multiple SDLC methodologies: Agile and Waterfall (Scrum and PMP)
- Proficient in common office software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- A strong, assertive communicator who can build and maintain positive working relationships within the project team
- Experience in related disciplines
- network engineering, systems architecture, information security, and disaster recovery
- managing IT service and support organizations
- Experience with the Department of Veteran's Affairs, Department of Defense (DoD)
- Experience with Vista EHR, Cerner Millennium, or DOD EHR - DHMSM - MHS Genesis
- Experience working within Healthcare field (EHR, EMR)
- Experience with HealthShare and HealthConnect
- Experience working within the federal government
- Experience performing Risk Management
- Project Management with special consideration to Health Integration projects preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- ScrumMaster (CSM), Scrum Coach, and/or prior assistance with agile transformations
- Experience with data management, data quality, data security, and data migration projects
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with GitHub and JIRA
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Experience working within Healthcare field
Elentic provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Elentic will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education, and experience. Elentic does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Elentic complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
• Architect, plan, manage and implement transformational or critical technology projects
• Align effort with organizational priorities and architectural, application, and data strategy
• Protect established service level agreements by testing functional and non-functional requirements
• Efficiently conduct low-impact implementation events through proper risk mitigation, communication, vendor
partnering and waved implementation events (i.e. comprehensive go-live command center driven events)
• Ensure compliance with corporate and government standards and policies
Elentic Technology Solutions
Why Work Here?Elentic is a consultancy with a team of Healthcare and PMI certified project managers and technical architects that specialize in transformational change. • Architect, plan, manage and implement transformational or critical technology projects • Align effort with organizational priorities and architectural, application, and data strategy • Protect established service level agreements by testing functional and non-functional requirements • Efficiently conduct low-impact implementation events through proper risk mitigation, communication, vendor partnering and waved implementation events (i.e. comprehensive go-live command center driven events) • Ensure compliance with corporate and government standards and policies
Our mission is to increase diversity and excellence by providing career advancement through proactive training and mentoring!