Acquisition Package Experts (Veteran Affairs)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Calling all Acquisition Subject Matter Experts - Knowledge of VHA Acquisition Centers, VA TAC
Key Skills: Government Acquisitions, Acquisition Package Documentation, Project Management, Healthcare IT, SharePoint, Microsoft Office
Note - this is a Washington DC based position that can be performed entirely remote.
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) as Acquisition Support.
Three different roles are needed:
- Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Acquisition Project Manager
- Acquisition Business Analyst
- Collaborate with VHA Acquisition Centers, VA TAC, and project leads to guide task order development and ensure timelines are met.
- Assist with government led analysis and alternatives utilizing critical thinking skills, ROIs, market research, and planning activities ranging from tactical to strategic.
- Track and shepherd acquisitions through the OEHRM IJP process.
- Perform federal acquisition activities, including Contract Closeout and IJP Routing
- Create statements of work, white papers, and lists of assumptions, cost models, and informational briefings.
- Analyze data from SharePoint, using Excel and other tools, and produce executive quality reports and presentation decks.
- Define performance metrics, implement processes to capture data for the metrics, continuously monitor and report performance results.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing executive quality progress reports; recommending actions
- Facilitate daily Scrum Call and other meetings, document and publish actions.
- Other duties assigned by the ODCIO Acquisition Lead.
Acquisition deliverables include:
- Acquisition Package Documentation including Requirement refinement: Performance Work Statement, Product Description, Security Checklist, GFE Memos, QASP, IGCE, Justification and Approval, Market Research Worksheet, Acquisition Plan, COR Nomination Worksheet, Inherently Governmental and Critical Functions Memo
Elentic prides itself on being a risk-focused company and as such, key success criteria are being able to identify and mitigate risks. We believe that this is best accomplished through transparent and open and honest communication. Therefore, a successful candidate will be a strong team player and able to communicate effectively across a multidisciplinary team.
This position requires risk management, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination. It interfaces with business, system owners, agencies, and joint efforts. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple project actions leveraging Microsoft (MS) SharePoint and MS Excel and provide executive-level project status reporting leveraging MS PowerPoint. In other words assisting lead Project Managers in multiple workstreams as needed.
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- Must have experience performing scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to attend meetings and workshops to present on project work, participate in discussions.
- Must have experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Bachelor's degree in scientific, technical, or clinical discipline, or an additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Ability to use strong oral and written communication skills to communicate highly technical subject matter to broad audiences, including Executive-level audiences
- Experience in DoD and/or Cerner clinical technology solutions
- ScrumMaster or PMP certification
- Experience working as a consultant
- Experience working in government services
Elentic provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Elentic will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education, and experience. Elentic does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Elentic complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Architect, plan, manage and implement transformational or critical technology projects
Align organizational priorities with architectural, application, and data strategy
Mature business continuity and operational resiliency capabilities
Protect established service level agreements with rigorous testing (functional and non-functional)
Efficiently conduct impact-free implementation events with comprehensive risk mitigation, communication, vendor
partnering and waved implementation events (i.e. comprehensive go-live command center driven events)
Ensure compliance with corporate and government standards and policies
Elentic Technology Solutions
811 Vermont Ave.Washington, DC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Government Acquisitions jobs daily straight to your inbox!