SQL Reporting Specialist / Data Migration Ninja
Elements XS Syracuse, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an inventive problem solver who is nerdy enough to slice-and-dice his or her way around SQL Server and migrate data with ease, but not so nerdy that the company chat channels get filled with stuff that's super weird.
You'll be working with our professional services team to solve gnarly problems and come up with creative solutions using Elements XS, our GIS-centric asset management platform that is utilized by utilities and local governments throughout the United States.
ZipRecruiter gave us a lengthy list of ninja skills you should have, but we deleted those because what we really want is someone who:
- Has experience with MS SQL server
- Has experience building complex reports
- Has experience migrating data
- (bonus) Has some experience with Esri's ArcGIS platform
- (bonus) Has experience with utilities and/or local government
- (bonus) Has experience with enterprise asset management
- (bonus) Has some level of experience with coding and understands the basics of VB / Java / C# / HTML5
- (required) Can contribute GIFs and commentary that are witty, fun, and not not too weird on the company chat channels
Working from home is likely. Relocating to Utah is optional.
- Asset & Work Management
- Permitting & Land Management
- Citizen Engagement
Elements XSWhy Work Here?
Innovative, fast-growing company that is using GIS to solve challenging problems and make a meaningful impact!
Creators of GIS-centric management software for utilities and local government. - Asset & Work Management - Permitting & Land Management - Citizen Engagement
1979 W 1900 S SUITE ASyracuse, UT