- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We would love to speak with you!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you are EXCITED to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $43K - $62K / year includes tips
- Part-Time MTs make $25K - $35K / year includes tips
- Paid liability insurance after 1 year
- Paid time off
- Up to $400.00 for tuition reimbursement
- 401K match contribution
- Free chiropractic care
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program.
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Ask any of the 3,500+ massage therapists who work at an independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studio. They’ll tell you they are massage specialists. Well-being and growth as a massage therapist is the cornerstone of the Elements Massage® business.
Status quo is a word that just doesn’t apply at Elements Massage®. Elements Massage® believes massage therapists deserve to learn as much as they want. So many independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios offer and reimburse ongoing continuing education courses, both in studio and online.
It's no surprise Elements Massage® therapist and client satisfaction leads the industry. That's because from day one, Elements Massage® has kept an unmatched commitment to deliver the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences possible for both clients and therapists. Elements Massage® expects the best. So should you.
Linens. Lotions. Marketing. Elements Massage® independent studio owners give you support so you can give your best. Their success comes from your success.
HealthcareView all jobs at Elements Massage