Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage - San Ramon is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Our team members are eligible to earn monthly sales bonuses for wellness plan / membership sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage - San Ramon is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan.
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly Wage: $12 - $13/hour
- Opportunity to earn sales bonus based on membership sales
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- 401(k) plan for eligible employees
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Part-time: Approx. 20 - 25 hours per week. This is not a seasonal job.
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour PLUS sales bonus
Job Type: Part-time