The Processing Associate reports to the Director of Inventory & Processing. Responsibilities include handling cannabis material(s) to be weighed, packaged, and labeled for sale while keeping their work space organized and tidy.
- Processing Associates will deal with day to day duties which can include but not limited to;
- Hand trim, sort, and label processed material into various packaging containers.
- Use a scale and scissors to break down material to be packaged by specific weights for each project.
- Separate materials into various bins as you work, using basic math to then get an overall count when project is completed.
- Maintain workstation cleanliness and surrounding area.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 21+ and able to pass a background check per state law.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Able to work independently and give constructive feedback.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy on all work
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- General knowledge of cannabis’ structure and components such as stems, calyx, bract, ‘crows feet’, etc.
- Should be able to identify contaminants such as PM, mold, pests, etc. that could be present in material being worked on.