We are seeking a Demolition Commercial Construction Operations Manager to join our team in the Oklahoma City market! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. The position is located in Oklahoma City so relocation may be required.
This position will require someone with a strong demolition background (not necessarily build backs). Projects could be big demo projects. which will include bringing buildings down and gut outs.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Work with explosive sub contracting companies
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Element Professionals, LLC.