We are looking for an experienced QA/Quality Control Manager responsible for implementing, administering and maintaining a project quality control program and ensuring that the project is built in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes. The role will provide project administration and support to a Project Manager. This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Other duties may be assigned, and the company reserves the right to modify, interpret, and apply the job description as necessary.
- Experience as a QA/QC on Civil Projects (Highways).
- Documented 2 years' experience as a QC manager and 5 years of construction experience
- Proven skills and skills in the following: leadership and management of people, communication (verbal and written), planning, and organization
- Proficiency in all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to set standards of excellence in leadership, safety, quality and productivity for the Project Team
- Identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar; vary writing style to meet needs; present numeric data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to establish trust and interface effectively with Owners and Customers
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Able to pass a drug test.
Element Professionals, LLC.