At Electrosonic we're on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences for people to live, work and play. We're looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on...
- Do you enjoy creating partnerships and long-lasting relationships?
- Do you love the art of closing new business?
- Do you have a knack for reaching decision leaders?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic, you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us. We are looking for a Sales Consultant located in New York who reports directly to the Director - Sales.
In this role you will pursue, seek out and nurture AV Design, Systems Integration and Service business in various markets including but not limited to Themed Entertainment, Museums, Hospitality, Theater, and Retail. You will ensure that the sales volume meets or exceeds the Company's short-term and long-term quotas and expectations. In addition, this position shall nurture and maintain key client relationships as well as development new client relationships and bring in new work not currently in the Company's portfolio.
What you will be doing?
- Establish and support customers utilizing personal selling skills and contacts, as well as the company's promotional campaigns and marketing resources.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Prepare and provide formal written proposals and quotations to prospective clients.
- Provide professional and timely responses to client requests and questions.
- Obtain bidding documents and lead bid package responses.
- Coordinate and obtain approval on proposals with other Electrosonic departments to ensure proposal accuracy and continuity (e.g. credit terms approval from the Controller; Terms & Conditions from Legal).
- Provide the required monthly sales, quotes, and forecast reports. Attend sales meetings as required.
- Achieve or exceed planned (i.e. budgeted) sales objectives.
- Demonstrate product and system capabilities to all levels of clients, including one-on-one situations as well as representing the company at trade and industry shows and events.
- Assist in the coordination, setup, and planning of events, demos, open houses and off-site sales promotional events as necessary.
- Travel to customers, trade shows and other preapproved events as required.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Must have good knowledge in Audio-Video technologies and integration. Construction experience, business management, contracting and negotiation are preferred.
- Project management experience including the ability to create and define project budgets, scope of works and schedules.
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate technical requirements and specifications.
- Good organizational skills, flexibility and the capacity to manage multiple projects and clients.
What qualifications are required?
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Must have proven closing and negotiating
- Must have professional presentation skills. Candidate will have to give a formal presentation as part of the interview process.
- Must possess strong communication and written skills. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, CRM, and Outlook programs. Experience with Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Revit, Navision, and Microsoft CRM Dynamics is beneficial but not required.
- Must be willing to travel and regularly visit customers.
- A willingness to be a team player and the ability to work with colleagues of all levels.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment - theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro