The Security Analyst should possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Security or a related IT discipline, specializing in information security consultation, risk assessment, security compliance and threat management related activities. Strong background in Federal security policy and governance required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate customer engagement logistics (outreach, briefings, scheduling, workshops)
- Support Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) program stand up and operations
- Status reporting on on-going initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Seeking 10 years of experience in Information Security or a related IT discipline, specializing in information security consultation, risk assessment, security compliance and threat management related activities.
- Technical and operational proficiency or strong working knowledge with a wide array of computer hardware, operating systems and software.
- Ability to conduct independent research and analyze complex requirements and security standards.
- Theoretical knowledge of vulnerability scanning, pen testing, Incident Response planning, and phishing assessment.
- Ability to analyze and assess complex technical plans (i.e. security compliance standards).
- Ability to understand, develop and propose changes to internal procedures in response to environmental changes.
- Strong background in Federal security policy and governance
- Ability to keep up to date with new technologies and new threats and determine their impact.
- Understanding of FISMA guidelines (SP 800-53 rev4, 800-37 RMF)
- Strong analytical, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in order to communicate effectively with all levels of management, peers and organizations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Required Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Required Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certified or equivalent (i.e. CISA)
- Preferred Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Preferred Certified Authorization Professional (CAP).
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full-Time
Clearance: Public Trust
Electrosoft Services, Inc. is a privately held, Information Technology (IT) professional services company with a special focus on cybersecurity. We have been serving Federal government since 2001. We are an 8(a) and EDWOSB firm with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 certifications.
Individuals seeking employment at Electrosoft Services are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.