IA Access Management Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs various Identity and Access Management services to ensure the confidentiality, availability, integrity and non-repudiation of sensitive and classified information and information systems.
- Serves as an IA SME with regards to Access and Identity Management and all associated IA policies and procedures.
- Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall DOD implementation of its identity, credential and access management service in accordance with DOD policy, procedures and processes.
- Possess an understanding of how DOD Instruction 8520.03, Identity Authentication for Information, is used for access management by validating entities are granted or denied access to resources such as computer systems or data.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of relevant IT experience
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAT level II.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant business or technical field
- Sensitivity Level: IT-II – Non-critical Sensitive
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II (Security+ CE)
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Electrosoft is an 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and an 8(m) certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We implement a Quality Management System (QMS) that is ISO 9001:2008 registered and CMMI Level 3 rated for both Services (SVC) and Development (DEV).
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Get fresh Access Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.