The Multimedia developer works directly with the Marketing Manager providing support and creating advertisement material. They will provide a wide variety of print and multimedia services. These services include but not limited to: photo shoots, artwork, standalone multimedia presentations, 2D and 3D animation, video production, special effects, photo compositing, web design, infographic design, and application design for mobile devices.
- Execute new designs from concept to completion in fast-paced collaborative environments
- Participate and contribute in creative, interactive brainstorming sessions and provide recommendations for the deployment of innovative concepts and designs for digital materials
- Produce and edit photography for print and digital media
- Produce corporate videos, including concepts, graphics, shooting and post-production with special effects
- Develop 2D and 3D animations
- Maintain updates of the website and create new content
- Provide support to the marketing department in creating, formatting and editing PowerPoint presentations
- Improve quality and value of marketing communications via collaboration with outside vendors
- Obtain quotes for marketing projects
- Research and recommend equipment and software updates based on industry best practices.
- Communicate and promote effective use of new and current technologies
- Maintain database of marketing resources such as photos, videos, electronic media etc.
- Assist in planning and implementing marketing strategy, including advertising and PR
- Contribute to the formulation of marketing policy, programs and strategy
- Assist with the development of advertising campaigns
- Design prints for internal and external use such as: yearly newsletters, annual reports, handouts, web and billboard, advertisement, brochures
- Support the development of mobile tools and applications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or proven expertise in graphic design, fine arts or related area of study from an accredited institution of higher education. Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience with multimedia production
- Must have a Portfolio link that includes 2D, 3D animations and videos
- Resume must look CREATIVE!!!
- Individual must be innovative and interactive
- Must be willing to Relocate to Newport News, VA and must be able to work in the US and not require sponsorship
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time, lasting up to two weeks
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
- Knowledge of corporate design practices, logo usage and corporate identity standards
- Familiar with print production and the requirements
- Demonstrated experience in translating business information/data/analytics into compelling visuals (e.g. charts, graphs, informational graphics, and presentations)
- Advanced Computer Skills; must have experience with various multimedia software: Adobe Creative Suite, 3D software (Cinema 4D, Keyshot or similar), video post-production (Premiere and After Effect)
- Expert in PowerPoint and other Microsoft products
- Experienced with video production, including cameras, lighting, composition and post production software
- Experienced in photography; comfortable shooting in manual mode and ability to use professional material
At ESI, the IT Staffing & Recruitment Team partners with our IT clients and staffing candidates to understand their needs, goals, and make placements accordingly.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems is a tobacco- and smoke-free work environment.