Our Chesapeake,VA client is searching for a FT Designer III with motion control experience. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Provide sales order support with general arrangement drawings
- Provide detailed design support of product components and accessories
- Review detailed drawings
- Maintain engineering schedule
- Review prepared general arrangement drawings to document customer orders
- Prepare detailed design drawings to support order requirements and meet design schedules
- Perform detailed mechanical design to support product components and accessories
- Check BOM to support customer orders
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Engineering Design, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of experience as a designer, mechanical drafter, and/or electrical
- Five (5) years of experience in industrial automation, servo systems, and/or motion control
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor
At ESI, the IT Staffing & Recruitment Team partners with our IT clients and staffing candidates to understand their needs, goals, and make placements accordingly.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems is a tobacco- and smoke-free work environment.