You'll be the go-to for new customer orders and information. You'll answer incoming calls from fellow employees and provide trouble-shooting assistance on questions regarding pending orders, customer account status and problem resolution. You will enter new orders into company databases, expedite orders, monitor and track commitments and process returns. You will interface with the factory coordinators and schedulers.. Field sales reps really rely on Sales Coordinator to ensure quality customer service.
Responsible for knowing how to utilize all ESS internal applications and external manufacturer's applications to accomplish day-to-day business needs
- Equipment/Service/Parts Order Processing
- Maintain Customer Database
- Order Tracking
- Order Resolution
- Purchase Order and Invoice Creation
- Manufacture Relationship Needs
- Correspondence with Multiple teams.
Provide Inside Post-Sales Support to Sales Team members as needed
- Follow up on sales
- Correspond with customers on deliveries, startup, and schedules.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Handle billing issues
- Ensure all client information is correct
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers
- Handle orders, shipment dates, and other inquiries
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed
- Process sales data and progress reports
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history
- Reviewing order changes
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates
- Preparing and distributing monthly reports
Coordination of customer Service/Support needs with appropriate Support Organizations
- Manufacture Service and Support Teams
- Internal ESS Services Departments (Mechanical, Software, Channel, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in either Customer Service or Business Administration
- Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred
- Pays close attention to detail
- Familiar with both Microsoft and Power Bi, Adobe
- Great oral and written communication skills
While we have grown since our operation began in 1992, our focus has remained the same...providing equipment to support and maintain conditioned space on a 24-hour basis with no down time. We have built our reputation on service, both before and after the sale. Our customers include a who’s who in the manufacturing, banking, healthcare, transportation, retail, telecom and data processing industries.