Sales Representative - Myrtle Beach, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our Sales department.
As an experienced Sales Representative, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and guide the sales process from the beginning to the end.
As Electronic Merchant Systems continues to grow in the local community we are looking for sales rockstars to deliver world-class service to merchants throughout the area.
Why Should You Choose EMS?
If you have proven sales experience and are exceptional at leading teams, than this position is a fantastic opportunity with unlimited growth potential. And we truly mean that. We are 100% dedicated to sculpting your sales craft, increasing our product and services sales, and ultimately helping you make more money.
As our EMS grows near Myrtle Beach, you grow. It is that simple.
Do you know what is beneficial when it comes to being a Sales Representative? Being able to honestly stand behind the products and services you offer. We make that easy at EMS. We offer:
- Credit Card Processing
- EMS Mobile
- Gift and Loyalty
- Web Design
- and more
These solutions give you multiple sales angles to best position yourself for each merchant's unique challenges. Once you identify a challenge, you can provide a proven solution and present additional growth opportunities for the merchant.
For this position, you need to be an ethical, honest, competitive, and self-driven sales professional looking to diligently increase our market presence and build your book of business. You should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-Time employment
- Competitive base salary
- An industry-leading compensation package that includes weekly commissions, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, and additional incentives
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and more
- Training and career growth opportunity
- Sales contests, incentive trips, rewards, etc
- This is a True Hunter position in a fast-paced and competitive vertical, with internal support systems in place to provide qualified leads within small to medium size businesses
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Solution selling mentality, providing the best solutions for our merchants
- Ability to develop a plan and execute on a daily basis to build a pipeline of satisfied merchants
- B2B Sales Experience with excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to manage time and hold yourself accountable for production and results
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience preferred
Electronic Merchant Systems
AddressMyrtle Beach, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Electronic Merchant Systems