Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to jump on a new opportunity? Take your Sales career to the next level with Electronic Merchant Systems (EMS) in Atlanta.
EMS is seeking a qualified, energetic, and highly motivated Sales Account Manager with a positive, can-do attitude. This individual will be joining a talented sales team where they will always be guaranteed to have support. Team work is a strong belief at EMS, so you’ll never feel like you’re on an island.
As a Sales Account Manager, you need to showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and guide the sales process from the beginning to the end. We will be relying on you to represent EMS' brand and to generate significant sales.
If you have proven sales experience and are exceptional at leading teams, than this position is a fantastic opportunity with unlimited growth potential. And we truly mean that. We are 100% dedicated to sculpting your sales craft, increasing our product and services sales, and ultimately helping you make more money. If you hit your First Year OTE, you can expect to make between 80K - 100K.
As our EMS grows in Metro Atlanta, you grow. It is that simple.
Do you know what makes life easy as a Sales Account Manager? Being able to honestly stand behind the products and services you offer. We make that a breeze at EMS.
You will be armed with a full suite of solutions including:
- Credit Card Processing
- EMS Mobile
- Gift and Loyalty
- Web Design
- Surcharge Program
These solutions give you multiple sales angles to best position yourself for each merchant's unique challenges. Once you identify a challenge, you can provide a proven solution and present additional growth opportunities for the merchant.
For this position, you need to be an ethical, honest, competitive, and self-driven sales professional looking to diligently increase our market presence and build your book of business. You should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Why Choose EMS?
No one likes being thrown into situations - especially in Sales. You will be properly trained and set up for success which leads to more sales and closed deals.
As EMS grows, your income grows. It's as simple as that.
With your own dedication and the support of our sales team, you will essentially unlock unlimited earning potential. That includes both bonuses and commissions. This is not a job. This is a career with true growth potential.Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-Time employment
- An industry-leading compensation package that includes weekly commissions, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, and additional incentives which leads to a First-Year OTE up to 80K - 110K (Salary + Commission + Bonus)
- You can expect an OTE of over $145K if you surpass all expectations
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and more
- Training and career growth opportunity
- Sales contests, incentive trips, rewards, etc
- The ability to succeed in a fast-paced and competitive vertical, with internal support systems in place to provide qualified leads within small to medium size businesses
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Grow EMS' presence in Atlanta
- Solution selling mentality
- Ability to develop a plan and execute on a daily basis to build a pipeline of satisfied merchants
- B2B Sales Experience with excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to manage time and hold yourself accountable for production and results
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience preferred
Electronic Merchant Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Electronic Merchant Systems
Get fresh Account Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.