A dynamic merchant services provider currently has openings for our sales office in an intense outbound call environment.
The Outbound Call Center Representative / Appointment Setter position includes:
- Full time employment with base salary and benefits
- Unlimited earning potential with commission and bonuses
- Paid vacation and personal time
- 401K with matching
- Working under general management supervision
- Setting appointments for account executives
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the phone
- In addition to the base rate of pay, this position has a lot of opportunity for weekly commissions
The following are requirements for this position:
- Cold-calling, negotiation skills, B2B, closing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong organizational skills and capability of managing multiple tasks
- Strong work ethic
The above mentioned skills are required for an individual to be considered. If you are an individual with a "will do & must achieve" attitude and has the uncanny ability to generate results, please contact us today to schedule a confidential interview.
- Compensation package including base salary and commissions with unlimited income potential.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, & 401(k).
- Outstanding training and career growth potential.
- EMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
sales, inside sales, telemarketing, outbound, call center, customer service, appointment, appointment setter, full time, base, salary, commissions, bonuses, account, representative, rep, B2B, telesales