Business Development Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Development Account Executive plays an important role strongly rooted in developing and maintaining solid relationships within EMS’s Partner Channel. The primary responsibilities of this role are to identify business opportunities to establish new business, while building and maintain existing relationships. Additionally, this role will collaborate with other departments and executives to evaluate current business performance and maximize business potential. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
· Generate new leads and making phone calls to prospective Partners
· Generating and Submitting RFPs and related sales documents -I think this might be a bit much for this role-maybe not
- Anticipate client questions and problems and work toward solutions that are technically clear and accurate to win new business.
- Manage business efficiently through pipeline to achieve monthly sales goals
- Maintain a history of contact with all customers utilizing the company's contact management software
- Maintain communication with all customers/prospects pertaining to opportunities and deadlines
- Provide customer service relating to all operations and questions derived from meetings with Partners
- Identify and close new opportunities to meet annual sales quota
- Submit weekly, bi-weekly, monthly lead reports to current partners
- Manage new partner relationships to ensure a positive first year experience
- Manage residuals, partner events, partner marketing, partner onboarding, reporting
- Coordinate partner education meetings
- Satisfy monthly reporting requirements.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and results-oriented professional, possessing excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to solve customer problems related to client relations and sales activities. Must have reliable transportation. Some travel may be required. In addition to the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage office functions efficiently, organize work, establish priorities and maintain good interpersonal relations
- B2B Sales Experience with excellent communication and networking skills
- 1+ years account management experience and a proven track record of business development and sales in a relationship-selling environment
- Experience in sales, customer service and client management
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to communicate and engage with various industry leaders
- Understanding of marketing and branding
- High level of energy, commitment and passion for results
- Must possess organizational and administrative skills as well as a high attention to detail
- Experience with customer relationship management systems and other database management utilities (working knowledge of Salesforce)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Proven success working in a face-paced high growth environment
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation in addition to an extensive benefits package including:
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Training & Future growth opportunities within the company
- Highly competitive salary, weekly commissions, bonuses, incentives
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Established in 1988, Electronic Merchant Systems has grown to become a leading provider of payment processing services. We process and safeguard many types of electronic payment transactions including all major credit cards, debit cards, EBT, stored-value, and electronic check services. Our customers receive unparalleled 24/7/365 service that has been the foundation of our payment processing organization. We service tens of thousands of retail, Internet, and start-up businesses nationwide.
EMS’ mission is to be the industry-leading merchant services provider that empowers merchants to increase their financial well-being. Our innovative suite of business solutions, high-quality service, and professional, dedicated employees are the driving force behind the success of this mission.
Electronic Merchant Systems
250 W Huron Rd Cleveland Ohio 44113Cleveland, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Electronic Merchant Systems