Electronic Imaging Serv Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote - any major US City
Vestcom is the industry leader in technology-driven shelf-edge solutions for Retailers and CPGs. Our data-integrated media solutions drive sales and loyalty, engaging shoppers where it matters most – the point of decision. Our patented innovation has been trusted by top retailers for more than 30 years to drive productivity and profitable growth. For our growing team of over 1000 employees, Vestcom offers the stability of an established company with the entrepreneurial spirit and fast-paced environment of a start-up.
Vestcom’s core values are at the heart of our organization, representing our fundamental beliefs and serving as our guiding light in for how we conduct business and interact with each other.
- OUR TEAMS - Our colleagues and our client define our team.
- OUR INTEGRITY - Our colleagues and clients rely upon us to deliver.
- OUR INGENUITY - Our colleagues and clients look to us for unique solutions.
- OUR PERFORMANCE - Our colleagues and clients team with us to win.
Vestcom is a standalone business unit of Avery Dennison, a Fortune 500 leader in materials science and packaging materials. Learn more at www.vestcom.com.
Working autonomously with latitude for independent judgement, plans, communicates, implements, and manages client set-up programming projects. The role acquires client requests that have revenue impact for development, evaluates, and refines setup requirements, coordinators with other team representatives on implementation plans and sets delivery schedule. Collaborates with team resources according to project needs. Supports existing programs and applications for a portfolio of clients. Creates, modifies, and tests set-up code, forms, and scripts.
► Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for multiple projects across one or multiple clients, ensuring that specifications of all set-up requirements of each project are met.
- Analyze, interpret, and manage client requirements and specifications for labels, strips, signs, or any shelf edge media provided in our solutions.
- Define business rules based upon data analysis and client requirements.
- Design, develop and unit test the visual digital client deliverables for Vestcom client solutions.
- Write computer programs that implement business rules.
- Produce highly structured data mappings for use in product composition.
- Provide support to Client Experience team as needed for production and client support.
- Manages timelines, monitors progress, and assists project team members.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with internal cross-functional team members.
- Maintains client relationships and favorable contacts within client accounts when called upon by Client Experience. Needed for production and client support.
- Resolves client product set-up programming issues/ problems.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position
- Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
- Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
► Key Qualifications
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business, Graphic Design, or related field with 1-3 years of related experience in the field is required.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures is required.
- Must have strong analytical, technical writing, and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively handle and solve time sensitive problems and situations.
- Ability to understand and utilize data-driven print compositions.
- Must possess attention to detail and the ability to work with both visual and data objects.
- Must be able and willing to provide production support in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to embody and reflect Vestcom’s core values
► Additional Requirements
- Travel may be required as needed to support clients.
- Compliance with Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required
- Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures
► Supervisory Responsibilities
This position is designated as safety-sensitive and may disqualify current medical or recreational users of marijuana from continued employment even if permitted under state law.
► Management Disclaimer
Vestcom’s Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or Vestcom may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Electronic Imaging Serv
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Electronic Imaging Serv