Electronic Health Resources, LLC, a nationwide consulting firm is seeking a Health Care Senior Software Developer & Support Specialist in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Senior Software Developer & Support Specialist
PURPOSE: Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent technical and creative writing skills using accurate grammatical form
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Excellent verbal skills including communication with individuals and facilitation of large groups
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse internal and external customers to accomplish a task or reach an understanding
diplomatically and respectfully
- Ability to speak in public, including training
- Ability to interpret and verbally explain numerical data and statistical trends
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A TEAM MEMBER:
- Takes personal responsibility for actions. This is demonstrated through owning problems, problem solving and not projecting problems or failures to others or the "system" if not warranted. Demonstrates excellence in work standards, is tenacious in completing tasks.
- Able to effectively problem solve and make decisions. To include resolving crisis situations and developing resolutions between parties.
- Works well with other team members and departments. Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate using respectful relations in order to efficiently accomplish mutual goals and assignments.
- Requests support from team with ample time to accommodate the support request in order to meet deadlines
- Ensures effectiveness in processes to achieve/seek best practice.
- Five years of experience developing SQL Server T-SQL applications utilizing stored procedures and functions. Two years of experience developing and designing C#.Net Windows applications and ASP.Net web-based applications.
- Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
EQUIPMENT NORMALLY USED:
- Telephone and headset, computer, multiple screens, copier, scanning system, printer, postage machine, calculator and fax machines. May use other office equipment as needed.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation.
- The employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time entering data into multiple systems. The employee is regularly required to use their fingers, hands, arms and eyes to input data and fold and/or cut paper.
- The employee may be required to answer the phone as well as respond to team members and internal customers.
- The employee is required to operate and maintain a variety of office equipment including a computer, copy machines, scanning and reading equipment and a calculator requiring repetitive motion of the fingers, hands, arms and eyes.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and talk for an hour or more
- Vision ability is required to do the job, including close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions that may require handling multiple work assignments with specific deadlines.
- Air and ground travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Applicants must be US based. All candidates are confirmed with E-Verify.
Electronic Health Resources (EHR), LLCElectronic Health Resources is a nationwide IT consulting firm, headquartered in Tallahassee, FL. www.ehr-llc.com