Very Stable New Jersey Based Firm; History of Promoting from within.
Unique Industry and Business Model (recession resistant).
Excellent Opportunity for Skilled Electronics Bench Technicians.
- Experience in testing, building, customizing and troubleshooting (must have soldering experience) electronic assemblies, PCB's (experience with both through-hole [thru-hole] and SMT PCB's), experience with both analog and digital circuitry is preferred.
- Experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, data analyzers, and other related testing tools
- Must be fluent at reading and interpreting electrical blue prints, one line diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Experience testing Electronic Assemblies (including wiring harnesses and connections to Power Supplies and Network or Ethernet Interfaces)
- Experience Writing or Customizing existing Testing Plans and Testing Instructions.
- Experience with ICT (in circuit testing) is preferred.
- Experience with (or willing to learn) testing related Electronics Driven Software or Network connections to electronics.
- Associates Degree, Military Training or other Training or Certification in Electronics technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience working in an ISO Environment
- Current or previous Experience setting up or designing Printed Circuit Boards.
- Experience with Engineering Testing Documentation and Recording (experience with Formal ASN or ECN documents and documentation or other Formal or Informal Testing Documentation and Procedure reporting).
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package.
Call or Apply for More Information.