This person will be responsible for all of our marketing & branding communication internally and externally.
This will define a national brand and marketing strategy that showcases our offerings. This is a multifaceted position where this person will have ownership over all external communications including online marketing, social media, product marketing, content development, sales collateral, trade shows, and events.
This person will own the strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive awareness of the brand within B2B marketing and sales teams. As a leader with a proactive approach, this includes managing all aspects of corporate marketing including content marketing, PR, social media, customer marketing, brand and creative teams and functions.
The right person will need to be comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced.
- Proactively develop strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive awareness.
- Establish a brand position and segmentation strategy that will scale as the markets and product expansion.
- Work with the executive team on marketing initiatives.
- Direct and implement the organization’s outbound marketing campaign activities.
- Own content creation.
- Develop, test, and scale compelling campaigns and creative themes that resonate and create a measurable ROI with the sales team.
- Analyze target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approach to help increase sales generation.
- Prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
- Maintain knowledge on our industry.
- Forecast, draft, implement, and oversee the department’s operating budget.
- Track record of breakthrough newsworthy campaigns, creativity, and innovative thinking.
- Handle SEO and SEM strategies and opportunities for businesses.
- Oversee all 3rd party vendor relationships.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on Corporate Brand Marketing in the technology and e-commerce space
- Outstanding leadership skills, ability to build high performing teams
- Ability and willingness to ruthlessly reprioritize as needed
- Outstanding strategist with a passion for developing a deep understanding of markets
- Communications expert using a variety of media and channels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Creative Mindset
- Have the willingness to put in extra hours when required, be detail oriented, and deliver high-level projects on deadline
- Showcasing previous portfolio of work demonstrating your creative skillset & approach
Electronic CommerceSince 2006, Electronic Commerce has been strategically honing in on the needs of merchants for all things electronic commerce. Our foundation is based on integrity, loyalty, delivering excellence, and ensuring that our merchants are first in everything that we do. No where else will you find a team of people more dedicated and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty with the latest technology, customer service needs and cost savings for each business that we proudly assist. www.ec-processing.com
Newport Beach, CA